01 Come To The End (ft. Naomi Pryor), 02 Lose My Way (ft. Stamina MC), 03 You Wont Like It, 04 Soul Boy, 05 Angel Makers, 06 Earth Spits Out The Living, 07 Accept Our Power (ft. Klute), 08 Lost Sales, 09 Crimson, 10 The Dreams, 11 Game Is Over (ft. Robert Manos), 12 Clappy, 13 Psycho Subvert, 14 The Power Of The Light, 15 We Will Return
* Tom Withers fiiiiinally returns with his 8th Klute album entitled “Read Between The Lines".
* Written in a stone hut on the Shetland Islands over the course of 2016, Klute, AKA Tom Withers soon realised he would need more than a bongo and a Ukulele to bring his vision to fruition.
* Plans for a 6 month residency at Air Lyndhurst Studios were placed on hold after he received their quote, so Tom retreated to his own PBJ Studio and - with the help of a revolutionary sub bass simulation pack, a computer and a grant from the Wessington Howarth Foundation for the incompetent- he shat out his 8th full length LP “Read Between The Lines".
* As is tradition with every Klute album, the music does not stop at Drum & Bass. Klute’s love affair with a vast array of influences shine through every note and beat. Elements of Techno, Film Soundtracks, Library, Shoegaze, Experimental Jazz, 60’s psychedelia and Ambient soundscapes are scattered across this entire work.
* Drumming is at the core of Klute’s artistry, having nagged his Mum to buy him a drum set at the age of 12 (she finally relented believing it would be broken and ignored within weeks).
Tom’s superlative poly rhythms and deeply melancholic melodies are central to this 15 track set. Aided along the way by Stamina MC, Robert Manos & hotly tipped new comer Naomi Pryor on vocal duties adding to what is already being seen as one of Klute’s best albums yet.
* “My main objective was to make a record that was equally exciting to listen to both loudly and quietly - equal parts physical and mental.
* The title “Read Between The Lines” is an urging to look be